BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Seventeen!!

Seventeen years ago, I married the man of my dreams! Seventeen years later, I am so madly in love with him!!
I have heard from those have walked this road before us, that true love grows only deeper...we are finding that to be the truth!
Duane is not only a part of my heart, he has become my heart! He is the one that knows the most about me, and still smiles when I walk in a room...that is love!

I love so many things about him, and it seems impossible to sum it up in only a few words...

I love his gentleness
I love his stability
I love his strength
I love his values
I love his attention to details
I love his ability to work through conflict
I love his crooked smile
I love the way he looks at me
I love his good looks
I love his desire to be a man of God
I love how deeply he is committed to his family
I love how he treats old people
I love how he treats little ones
I love how he treats his mother
I love how he lovingly teaches our son to be a good man
I love his gentle ways with his daughters
I love his strong work ethic
I love everything about him!

Is he perfect.....no, but almost! (wink)

Darling, Thank you for the seventeen best years of my life! You are still the one that takes my breath away!
Happy Anniversary!

6 comments:

Dámaris said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you. We love you both very much.
Roger & Damaris

Marcus and Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I hope that you guys have a great day and that you have another very happy 17 years!!
I love you
Julie

julie f said...

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple...so fun to watch you in love!!
Love, Robb and Julie

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Happy Anniversary Baby! Got you on myyyyyyyyyyyy minddddddd!

Cara said...

Wow! You guys must be so old! I remember thinking that when I heard of people who were celebrating 15, 16, 17 or more years together. Congratulations--that may sound a bit trite, but in this society you have accomplished something amazing! By the way, I don't always leave a comment, but I want you to know that I check your blog every time I get on the computer. I've really enjoyed being part of your "daily life" over the internet.

jenny said...

Happy Anniversary and mega-congrats to both of you! We just celebrated our anniversary this week as well. It always seems like the end of July is a very busy season to find time to reflect...but I can't think of anything more worthy of our time and efforts.