BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Amy from Iowa

God has blessed me with many wonderful friends who each bring something priceless into our friendship!
One such friend is Amy. She is my friend from Iowa, whom I have never laid eyes on, other than in a picture.
She and I met on an online Tea Society, and struck up a friendship that has become something akin to a refreshing drink of cold, sweet iced tea on a hot Summer day!

Our friendship is going on four years old, and although we have never met face to face, she is such a special friend!

She called me this week, and for an hour we shared our lives, laughed, talked about our children, and Amy being a bit older than I, can inspire me and her wisdom is treasured!
The support that Amy gives me, is a treasure, and I know that daily she is praying for me over her morning cup of tea!

She was going to come and see me this Summer, but it didn't work out. Maybe next Summer! Her husband also owns a landscaping company, so she understands the Summer vs. Winter Schedule we landscaping families find ourselves in!

I just wanted to publicly say "Thanks, Amy! I love you and am so grateful that our paths have crossed! My prayers are with you as your life starts to change and that God's leadership will be very clear to you!"

Kindred Hearts!
Sheila

0 comments: