BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kids Eat for Free or Cheap!!

I shared this list on another website, and then decided to blog about it!

In this day of high prices at the gas pump and grocery store, it is a relief to find some ways to save money and still have fun!

Here is a list I have compiled (by getting on the phone and calling around) of the restaurants that have good deals!!! I am not done calling, so I will add to this list in the near future.

Applebee's
Wednesday....Kids eat for .99 (drink included) (12 yrs. or less)

Cafe Ole'
Monday...2 kids eat free, with one adult entree. Enjoy a Pina'ta Bust for the kids from 4-closed!

Dennys
Tuesday & Saturday, 4-10 pm....2 kids eat free with an adult entee. (10 years or less)

Dickey's BBQ Pit (Eagle/Meridian)
Sunday...all day. One kid meal free with one adult entree.

IHOP
Tuesday, 4 -10 pm...kids eat free (12 yrs. or less)

Joe's Crab Shack
Tuesday, all day...Kids eat for $2.00. If anyone wears a Joe's CS t-shirt on Tuesday, you get a free scoop of ice cream!

Lone Star Steakhouse (Meridian)
Tuesday & Saturday...all day. 2 kids eat free with one adult entree. (12 yrs. or less)

Pizza Hut
Tuesday, all day....kids get free personal pans with the purchase of a medium one topping (or more) pizza.

Smokey Mountain Pizza & Pasta
Sunday...kids eat free all day!

Tony Roma's (Meridian)
Tuesday, all day....2 kids eat free with one adult entree. (12 yrs. or less)

That is all that I have compiled at this time. I am still checking on others.

Last night we took two of our kids (Ashley is at Camp), to Applebee's and spent less then we have in a long time!! Alex was even concerned that one kid's meal wasn't going to be enough for him, so we ordered two meals for him, and they still only charged us .99 for each one! Basically we fed two kids for $3.00! That was awesome! We are thinking that we will be eating out once a week...during the week!!
If you don't live in my area, then you will need to call these restaurants in your town, and check. I guess participating stores varies according to location!

2 comments:

Dámaris said...

Thanks Sheila for doing all the work:) I knew about Applebee's but didn't know about the rest. That's great to know. Have a great day!!
Damaris

RicKaren said...

This is great! I'm going to print it and hang on my refrigerator...you know it's a winner, cause not just anything goes on my frige--I hate refrigerator clutter. Thanks!