BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Homeschool Stuff For Sale!

This is part of the homeschool stuff that I have for sale. I will soon be posting more pictures of all the ABeka curriculum that I have to sell. I would rather not have to send anything through the mail, unless the buyer is interested in paying the shipping.
Please look through here, and if you have any questions, you can leave me a comment, and I will answer you.

All items are in excellent shape, unless noted otherwise.

Complete Sets....Large Alphabet Flashcards (4.00), Place Value Flashcards (5.00), Cursive Formation Flashcards (5.00), Special Sounds Flashcards (5.00), Mulitplication Flashcards(1.00), Blend Practice Flashcards (4.00), One-Vowel Words Flashcards (4.00)

New Mad Minutes Worksheets (10.00) Math Workbook (a few worksheets missing)(1.00) Time & Money Workbook (a few worksheets missing)(1.00)

Region Roundup (Brand New)(5.00), United States Coloring Book (slightly used)(2.00), My World Fun Book (1.00)

"How to Report On Books" (Grades 3-4)(4.00)

Bulletin Board Ideas, Holiday Ideas, "Red Letter Days" (Alphabet Lesson Ideas)(all books...2.00)

Calender (has a small tear in the upper right corner) (5.00)

ALL POSTERS...1.00







ALL ITEMS BELOW...1.00 EACH



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheila~
I have an acquaintance that is starting to home school this year. How would you like for her to contact you if she is interested?
Deb

P.S. Happy Anniversary!

SheilaDy said...

Yes Deb, she can contact me through email....sheila@doubletlandscape.com
Thanks!