BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I've been tagged!

My List

I was tagged by Jamie Taylor

What I was doing 10 years ago:

The year was 1998. I was raising two children. I was probably teaching one (4 year old) her ABC's/123's, and chasing the other one (1 year old) around the house, saying "No, Alex, don't touch that!!"- for the 50th time that day!

Five things on my to do list today:

1. Clean my house

2. Make a dessert for Grandma Seward's Party tomorrow

3. Do some bookwork

4. Get Duane packed to go to Men's Retreat tonight.

5. Spend an evening out with friends!

Snacks that I enjoy:

1. yogurt

2. cheese and crackers

3. tortilla chips and salsa

What would I do if I were a billionaire:

1. Call Duane and tell him he could retire!

2. Pay off our home mortgage

3. Pay someone's medical debt...I know who!

4. Buy Ash and Nikki horses (ranch), and Alex a dirt bike (track)

5. Go on a family adventure around America and the rest of the world. A REALLY BIG Field Trip!

6. Fund college for 3 children....and whomever else might need it!

7. Follow my dream to be a nurse and an author...just for the fun of it!

This was harder than I thought it would be! I think about all the "things" that I would want to have....but more important than that, is how I would use the money to change the lives of others. Of course I would use it to help as many people as I could!


Three of my bad habits:

1. Lack of exercise

2. Cherry Pepsi...I have about got it kicked though!

3. Getting down on myself!

Places I have lived:

1. Nampa, ID.

2. Milan, IL.

3. Rock Island, IL.

4. Silvis, IL.

5. Milan, IL.

6. Greenleaf, ID

7. Caldwell, ID

8. Nampa, ID.

.....one big giant circle!

Jobs I have had:

1. Babysitter..last time I actually counted, I had babysat over 73 kids!

2. Dishwasher/Food Service for Mercy Medical Center...you dig some old guy's false teeth out of his leftover pureed green beans, and see if you like it!!

3. Obstetrics Unit Secretary for Mercy Medical Center...#1 favorite job of all time!

4. Nanny for Dr. Sladich...my second favorite job!

5. School/Church Secretary....my least favorite job!

6. Keeper of our Home, Wife to Duane, the love of my life, Mother to 3 amazing children...where I find myself the most fulfilled and blessed!

Five people I want to know more about:

1. Julie French

2. Julie Moyer

3. Trisha Dodd

4. Jenny McCall

5. Amy Lane


I won't quit being your friend if you choose not to do this!

1 comments:

Trisha said...

Hi Sheila! I don't think there is a lot to tell you about me. ") I stay very busy watching kids, doing school, keeping house and trying to meet the needs of my family. Sometimes I am way too busy and am hoping for a little less hectic schedule this summer when school is out. I feel like I am going crazy sometimes.
It seems like we try to be all things to all men and don't get very far. It feels like the thinner you 're stretched, the less you do it right. I am not sure how to change it right now, but I am definitely talking to the Lord about it.
I really enjoy reading your blog. YOu put a lot of energy into it. I don't know how you get it all done. When I work on mine, I feel like I am taking time I need to be using doing something constructive. But I really enjoy doing it so....:)
Anyway, it's nice you have kids kind-of my kids' ages. They are growing so fast! Some days I'm ready and other days I'm not!:)
Hope you have a good day. TRISHA Dodd