BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blast from the Past!

So, I was going through some pictures last night, and came across this one!


I laughed and laughed until my sides ached, and then laughed some more! Then Ashley heard me laughing and came to see what was going on. When I showed her the picture, she started laughing........

What I want to know is why Aaron and I were not smiling?? Aaron looks like he has just seen a ghost, and I look scarred! I remember that day well. We went to a motel to have Olan Mills take our picture. And we were so excited to have our pets with us! So, I am not sure why we are not smiling??

Incidentally, Angie, the Cocker Spaniel put food on our table many times over. She was a puppy machine! Poor thing, now that I think about it, she probably ran away because she was tired of having puppies! She always had 10-12 puppies per litter, and I know she had 5 or more litters! They were beautiful money-making puppies!
My most beloved cat, Butterfinger, made most "Cat Haters" like cats. She was friendly, calm, and very clean! Yes, I bawled for days when she got hit! I can remember sobbing and telling my mom, that I had just lost my best friend!

Just wait until next week, when I do a post about "Sheila and the Poof!

2 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Oh My! That picture made me smile. I didn't LAUGH like some people!
That dog, poor thing, had more puppies than it should be allowed. But it was an answer to prayer.

The look on Aarons face is priceless, let me see ~ I think, the dog just pooped and Aaron was getting ready to ARF! That is why he is so white looking, and as for Butterfinger, she was about to attack the weird Olan Mills photographer (that they normally have) and so you were hanging on for deer life.

Trisha said...

That is how I remember you, Sheila! Has it really been so many years since then? Wow. I should dig up some old pictures too. what fun! Have a good night! Trisha D