BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Julie!


Today is my dear friend, Julie French's 25th birthday!! Well, maybe it isn't her 25th, but who's counting anyway!

Julie and I have been friends since 1983. According to my calculations that is 25 years!!! I think she could be considered an old friend...one that is tried and true. No, it hasn't been perfect, for sometimes we would let silly little issues and people get between us. But, we seemed to come back around and find friendship again. And I would venture to say, that now that we are older, and hopefully a lot more mature these days...our friendship is here to stay! For good!

Julie is a true friend! She is the real thing! She so willingly and lovingly gives of herself to all of us who are blessed to be in her life!

Julie and I spent many, many days together growing up. We went to school together, graduated in a class of eight together, went on many double-dates together, (With whom, you ask....well, those memories are in the past, and I think I will leave them there! :) and were bridesmaids in each other's weddings!

She once tried to teach me about horse riding....and we nearly ended up in a canal! I know that it was not her fault; I was the one that didn't know what I was doing. But the funniest part was the fact that we were laughing and screaming so hard, that the poor horse (I think her name was Flicka), didn't know where to go...so she just backed up!

Julie is a beautiful wife to Robb, and a mother to five, almost six of the cutest kids! She truly is an amazing mother!

Julie,
Thank you for sticking with me for all these years! I feel deeply humbled and blessed to be your friend, especially at this stage in our lives. We both have been blessed with wonderful husbands and families...did we really think it could be this good?
I love you, and pray that you know how much I mean that!
Happy Birthday, dear friend!
Sheila

2 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Happy Birthday Julie!!!

I love the picture, that is really nice. It looks like a "Homedale Christian School year book". Also ~ is that my Pepsi shirt.

SheilaDy said...

No, that is not Homedale Christian...it is Midway Christian.
And, no, that is not your Pepsi shirt...it is mine, that I bought at Shopko, with my very own money! I even bought white pumps with red bows on the toe, to match!

Thank you very much!