BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

One Completed Project!

I have many projects that need started, worked on and completed around my house! Now, I have one done and quite a few to go!

My sweet mom, gave me this Memory Board (Creative Memories) for Christmas. I love it! My "one-the-ball" sister, Kristi, had hers done right away....me, it took awhile, but I finally got it done!
I just thought that maybe someone would like to see it! I am planning to change it every couple of months, and then for special occasions. After I take one down, I will just transfer it to a designated scrapbook album. (at least those are my intentions!)

5 comments:

Cher said...

I love it! You did a great job! Sit down for this one, I actually got my done too, only I had help and it isn't on my wall yet. Mary brought her scrap booking supplies over and her creative mind and helped me put it together. I do not think it will be changing very often; I might throw a heart on there for Valentines, a shamrock for March, flower for April, and so on. :-) HEE HEE! I may surprise myself and do more, I actually had fun doing it!
Love you!
Cher

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you girls!!!! All three of you. It looks very nice, Sheila and I am waiting for a pic of Cher's. I didn't really mean for it to be a big thing. I just know how fun it is to have neat saying, pictures, etc. Remember,,,,we are individuals!!!
Love you, Sue/Mom

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

I am proud of you Sheila. After looking at that and realizing how neat it is, I am thinking I should go find that project I started for you when you were a baby and finish it!

hehehe not really!
I love you!

Kristi said...

Sheila,

I LOVE it! It looks so great! Who took those pics of the kids? You? They are great! Aren't those Memory boards fun? I am changing mine each month and had the same idea about scrapbooking the pics when the month was done! FUN! FUN!

Have a great day!

Love,

Kristi

SheilaDy said...

Kristi, I took the pictures of Alex & Nik, but Ashley's is professional.
Her small group leader, Lisa's husband is a prof. photographer, and he took them as a Christmas gift for the parents. Isn't she beautiful!

I would love to see some pictures of your board.
Love you,
Sheila