BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday's Indulgence

As I stated in my last post, I have been fighting a winter cold. As the day has progressed, so has my level of miserable-ity! (I know that is not a word, but it comes the closest to describing how I feel!)

So, I have schooled, washed clothes, fixed lunch, done dishes....and now I am preparing to chill, maybe even nap!

I have brewed a cup of Acai' (ah-sigh-EE) Green Tea, (which is one of my favorites), grabbed the book that I am reviewing for book group discussion (The Good Nearby), and now I am prepared to CHILL in a patch of sunshine that is streaming through the window.
This is my heart's whisper today, taken from the song, Abide With Me......

"I need Thy presence every passing hour. What but Thy grace can foil the tempter's power?
Who, like Thyself, my guide and stay can be? Through cloud and sunshine, Lord, abide with me."

0 comments: