BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

SNOW + TUBES + FRIENDS + WARM FIRE = FUN!

Ashley, Jessica, Tamara & Alyssa

Levi Mark Tilford

Duane loading tubes

Steph, Rose, Cher & Alyssa

Ma & Pa Kettle...oops, I mean Jake & Paula

Aaron & Cher keeping warm!

Nikki getting ready to enjoy a S'more!

Austin already enjoyed a S'more!

Chad and Jacob

Ashley and Rache'l tumbling!

Thank God for Porta Potties & for friends who bring them!

Emme and Bridgette enjoying Hot Cocoa!

Duane and Aaron

Paula, Rose, Sheila, Steph & Cher....were is Talisha?

Ashley Cotner, Brooklyn and Alyssa roasting weenies!

Emme Jan Taylor

The Fire Crew-Aaron & John Cotner-Thanks guys, you made it bearable!

The "Gettin' Jake's Truck Unstuck" Crew...Duane, John, Terry & Jake!

Nikki and Kenlee...COLD!

Recipe for Trouble! Steph and Paula, looking rather innocent, I might add!

We had such a great time tubing and hanging out with friends today! I think there was close to 30 of us there on the mountain! We adults fixed food, shuttled kids up the mountain, warmed cold hands, and then enjoyed a few trips down the hill too! The kids went up and down more times then we could ever count! There were many tumbles and a few tears, but no major catastrophes! Yeah! We also want to thank Jake for getting stuck so much! If you hadn't, I don't know what your friends would have done with themselves all day! :)
It is days like these, that I come away thanking God for blessing our family with amazing friends!

1 comments:

Cher said...

Those are great pictures! I'm sorry but you still have the photographer position in the family. :-)
I stole one for my facebook page; I love the one of Aaron and I. We don't have a lot of pictures of the two of us.
Thanks!
I love you!