BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Birthday, Cher!



My Sister-in-law, Cherylyn, had a birthday today!!

I could write a novel about all the wonderful things about this girl! She is amazing! But since, I am limited on space and time, here are a few of my favorite things about Cher!

She is my little brother's wife. She is mommy to Alyssa & Kenlee. She is Auntie Cher to my kids. She is my friend, sister, shoulder to cry on, girlfriend to laugh "out loud" with, my out to coffee and shopping kind of gal! (No, doubt about it, she would die for me, and I for her...if it ever came to that!)
She is the best thing that EVER happened to Aaron, and to our family for that matter!
She is a fabulous cook...who by the way, is famous for her homemade French bread. She can make chocolate in any shape and form.
She is the most caring, giving & beautiful-inside and out-woman you could ever know!

Cher,
I hope you know how special you are! Thank you for all the fun times and memories we have made together. I always wanted a sister....thanks!
I love you & happy 20th birthday! (ha ha)
Sheila

2 comments:

Cher said...

Thank you Sheila! I love you too! I am so blessed to have you in my life! Thank you for lunch at Applebees and for making my day special!
I love you tons!

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

She is pretty awesome. I LOVE YOU CHER!!!