BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Kristi!!



Today, my sister, Kristi Davenport, is celebrating her 20th birthday!

Words that describe Kristi:

Sweet
Happy/Joyful
Loving
Compassionate
Caring
Gentle
Funny
Organized
Punctual
Helpful
Giving
Creative
Strong
and many more!

Kristi is married to my brother, Matt, and is a great Mom to Garrett and Olivia! She is a home educator, and does so very proficiently! She exemplifies all that is true and beautiful about a godly wife and mother!
Move over Proverbs 31 Woman... here comes Kristi!

Kristi, I love you and still thank God EVERY DAY that Bob married my mom, and brought you and Matt into our family. You have become not only my sister, but also my friend. God is good!

Celebrate and be good to yourself today!
I love you,
Sheila

2 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Kristi ~ Happy Birthday! Now, 20???!!! That is great!

Love ya Aunt Lisa

Amy Ellen said...

Please tell Kristy Happy Birthday!!! I love your blog. I enjoy reading about people and their families. I do not go into detail right now about my family on my blog as right now I have a friend going through what is a very messy trial as her husband is charged with all sorts of things, anyway his family is very nasty and slandering her and attacking those who support her so I have kept my identity to a minimum. Anyway thanks for sharing.
Amy