BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 31, 2007

The last hurrah before school starts!




This last Monday, my friends, Paula Hanks, Rose Tilford and I took all nine of our children to stay at Jake and Paula's condo in McCall, Idaho.

We had such a great time! The children played for hours together, watched movies, and swam in the pool. We mommies, enjoyed some "chill-out" time, watched a great chick-flick, and scrapbooked.

Paula, Rose and I, are all home-educators. Being able to spend time sharing what has worked, what has not, and how we each juggle home, school, and family...priceless!!
We are all doing to the best of our ability, and with as much joy as possible, what God has called us to do...but we are quick to admit that without the support of each other, we would fall flat on our faces!

Next Tuesday, Sept 4th, begins another school year for all nine of our kids. (I will be adding one to my school. My niece, Alyssa, will join Nikki in 1st grade this year.)
Please join me in prayer, that God will be very real and close to us this year. I know that He has an amazing plan for our children, and I am excited to watch it unfold!