BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 9, 2007

My Sis, Cher

















I grew up with only a brother...Aaron. Please understand that he was and still is a great brother, (there will be more about him tomorrow, on his birthday). But, I had wanted a sister since I can remember.
Then almost nine years ago, Aaron married Cher, and I finally I had a sister!

Cher has such a beautiful heart, and is sweet, compassionate and fun all wrapped into one. She loves Jesus, and her family abundantly. She is the best thing that has ever happened to Aaron; she is a wonderful mother to her girls, Alyssa and Kenlee, and my children think she is the greatest Aunt Cher!

As far as sisters go, I scored! She loves to hang out and watch chick-flicks, shop, cook and laugh her head off with me. I didn't have her around while I was growing up, but we are making up for it now!

Today is not her birthday, just a day that I wanted to let the world(at least those who read this blog) know that I love and appreciate her gobs!

3 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

I love Cher also! She is a great lady and is great for Aaron. We all love her. Hey, the picture, well I really do believe that is your mom back there picking her nose????!!!! I know it is not me, I would never do that. You could have cropped that out girlfriend.

Love ya~

Kristi said...

Dear Sheila,

What sweet things you had to say about two precious people! Your words and the people that they were about are very appropriate. I hope that they know how precious you are too! God bless you!

Cher said...

You are such a sweet and dear friend. Thank you for all of things you said about me. I am not as good with words as you are; but I feel blessed to have you for a sister and close friend. I appreciate the fact that I can be so open and honest with you, bear my heart and know that you won't run the other direction and you will be there to lift me up! You are such a dear friend and have such wonderful qualities that I can only hope to have someday. I appreciate your love and support that you show to me! I love you!