BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Aaron!!!



Happy 33rd Birthday my little brother, Aaron Paul!!!

Aaron,
You are the greatest brother there is! I am proud of the guy you have become and feel like I should take some of the credit for it.
Our endless sibling rivalry, gave you great survival skills. The times I whacked you with a hairbrush (because you were sitting on me), caused you to have a high pain tolerance. The non-stop bossy-ness you had to put up with, taught you at an early age that women are in charge(hee-hee), and it would be best for you to just understand that and shut-up!

I will never forget the times you stuck up for me... and all the times you still do. I wish I had stuck up for you more. I wish I had enjoyed being your sister more...I do now!!

You have become such an amazing man!! You are married to a beautiful lady, Cherylyn. You are a great Daddy to two precious little girls, Alyssa and Kenlee. You are Uncle Aaron to my three children, and they adore you. You are Hero to Alex, and he wants to "look like his Dad, but have your brains"!!
You are using the many gifts that God has given you to contribute to the lives of those around you. You are working to be all that God has called you to be.

Today, I hope you feel as special as we all know you are!!
If I had my life to live over again....I would like you more.

Thank you for being my little brother!
Love your big sister,
Sheila

2 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Happy Birthday Aaron Paul! Well after reading that, I looked at the first picture of Aaron again, and I believe his head grew!

That is great Sheila. You do have a great brother and I have a awesome nephew. God has blessed my life. Yeah, I was mean to him too when he was younger, but he probably deserved it.
Love ya

Unknown said...

Happy birthday aaron! I am so glad you guys came out and visited. Maybe we can all get a game of bball going again...hehe.