BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 9, 2007

Sick kids


Well, the flu has attacked our house! Fever, nausea, body aches...uggg!

Alex was sick last Friday, and now Nikki and Ashley have it!
There are nine people living in our house, and three have gotten bit by the bug. If you do your math, that leaves six people that are still in line for "the bite".

Cher and I went to Walmart last night and stocked up on Chicken Noodle soup, Saltines, Gatorade, Airborn, Zicam, children's Motrin, adult Advil....then we pulled out the vitamin C and Lysol...we are ready to fight!

I have Ashley and Nikki quarantined in our bedroom, watching movies and eating toast. Every now and then, Kenlee and Alyssa go to the door and say supportive things to the patients. It is quite sad.

Please pray with us, that those of us who are still well, can stay that way. We want to make the most of Aaron and Cher's last week here!

Love,
The Nurse (Sheila)

2 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Sheila ~ in a few years, Ashley will be very upset about that picture put on here for all the world to see. I love it! Tell the girls I am so sorry they are sick and I pray the rest of you do not come down with it.

Love ya!

SheilaDy said...

Lisa,
I guess when it comes to posting blogs, I feel like I have to put a picture with the words. I am such a visual person myself, so it comes quite natural.

Thanks for the prayers-