BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mom and Mother


One I call "Mom" and one I call "Mother"
They are not the same person, but they do know each other

One gave me life and raised me with love
One gave me love and raised me a husband

One lives in the desert and one in the city
But they both drive Cadillacs, and oh! they are pretty

One has gray hair and one has light brown
But when Macy's has sales, they both head to town

There are differences plenty between these two women
that make them unique in the way they are livin'

But one thing is true, one thing I can shout,

"You are both the best Mothers in the world...there's no doubt!!"

2 comments:

Sandra In ABQ* said...

This is so sweet! I bet both your Mom and your Mother loved it. Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day too, Sheila!!

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

and they both love green shirts. LOL I love your mom and mother! You are blessed!