BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome Home, Marcus!


Our family would love to say, "Welcome Home" to our friend, Capt. Marcus Moyer.

He has been on deployment with the US Marines as a pilot, for 7 months, and just got home to North Carolina, yesterday.

Thank you, Marcus for all you have done for our country! We are proud of you and grateful for you.
I can't say enough about his wife, Julie. She sacrificed for us too, and quite beautifully, I must say!!

God has some exciting things in store for you both!! Much love and many blessings!

2 comments:

Marcus and Julie said...

You are too sweet!!! Thanks for being my friend and for all the prayers and encouragment you gave me over the last 7 months!! I love you!!!

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Oh Sheila, that was very sweet. I love that picture of them. Amazing, how the little PK living next door wanting to go everywhere I went has grown into such a sweet wife to a man devoted to God, her and our country. Thank you Marcus and Thank you Jules!