BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Today, I was driving down the road, having a little talk pity party with myself to God......

"I am so tired of all of this.....why does it seem that just when I think things are ok, they fall apart again?!"

I heard Him gently say, "Sheila, let Me take it for you!"

I kept talking arguing......

"But, I have given it to You, over and over and over and.......!"

He gently spoke again, "You need to let me take it...all of it!

So, in reverent submission (obedience), I gave all of it to the One who says,

"Let Me take it personally for you. It can hurt Me, but it can't hinder Me"

So, tonight, while the ocean roars around me, I am resting in peace, knowing that He who created the ocean, rules the waves!


Psalm 35:3......."Reassure me; let me hear You say, "I'll save you."

1 comments:

Dara and Tico said...

very good!! thanks for letting me in on your talk with God!