BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Welcome Sydney!


I had the honor this last weekend to attend the labor and birth for our friends/cousins, Chip and Beth.
Knowing that I was in training to become a Doula (Labor and Childbirth Coach), they had asked me to be involved, and their hired Doula was more than willing to do some training in the process!
It was a great learning experience, and I felt so honored to be there as Sydney Marie Kinzler made her Grand Appearance!

Thanks Chip and Beth for allowing me to be a part of this exciting event! I know that your lives are forever changed for the better, and that this much prayed-for and long-awaited baby girl will be loved by two wonderful people!
Oh, and by the way, she is beautiful!

2 comments:

Bianca said...

Congratulations on helping this little one enter the world! I want to become a Doula some day. It is hard to find training or the program?

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Just had my own experience working in OB and know for sure now that it is where I belong. I am so excited to finish school and begin my journey! Good luck with your training. BTW, I sent you an email on MySpace.

Talk to you soon.
Laura