BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Just Praising.......

Our family is walking through some very deep waters at this time. Someone whom we love is fighting the battle of a lifetime, and we feel helpless to do anything at all!

In all of it, there are many unknowns, but this is what we do know:

We know God reigns!
We know that He is bringing light into our darkness!
We know that He lives (thrives) to make intersession for us!
We know that He is our hope!
We know that no matter where we find ourselves, He is there!
We know that when we can't find the strength to stand, He will hold us up!
We know that we can approach His throne with confidence...knowing that He won't disappoint!
We know that He is our Comforter, Healer, Father...He is God!

So, we choose to praise Him for who He is, what He is doing; and with the assurance that there is not one single place that we go, where He will not show up!

Psalms 139: 7-12

Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me," even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.....:


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this song; how do you find these things! You are so awesome at finding the right things at the right times. God is using you to be a MAJOR blessing to me! I LOVE YOU!
Cher