BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Women of Faith Trip to Portland, Oregon!

Talisha and Tina

The Creek near the Falls

Dinner at "Salty's on The Columbia"

I woke up early Sunday Morning, to see Talisha watching "Church" in the dark..had to take a picture!!

Going to the Liberty Concert...My Mom, Cher, Talisha, Jolene, Kristi and Tina

Multnomah Falls

This looks like a cover picture for a CD...can't remember the name that Anita gave it! I love them all...I feel rich in friends!!

Cher...my sister!

Kristi....my sister!

Some of us at the WOF Conference
(There was an usher woman, that was not favorable toward me for some reason...I took one picture, like we do every year, and she came rushing towards me, threatening to take my camera away if I took another picture. She watched the section we were in like a hawk for the entire event! She said that picture taking was not allowed, which none of us knew...we truly didn't! I tried to ask her a question about flash cameras, and she thought I was arguing with her....must have been a bad day/week/month/year for her!)

I very carefully snuck one picture of Mandisa for my girls!

Dinner at Salty's

Tina, Anita and I...I love these girls!

Jolene and my Mom.....These were the "Grandma's" of the bunch, but they are darling and oh so young looking! :) I can't imagine my life without these two! One is my mother, the other is my mentor, and they both are my encouragers! Between the two of them, I am loved and prayed for on a daily basis!

I know that compared to other years, I didn't get enough pictures. I can only say that being sick the entire trip, caused me to not engage my brain enough to take a lot of pictures. I was the "driver" while we were in Portland, and that was about all I could focus on!
Although I was under the weather...I had a great time!!!

0 comments: