BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

My sister Kristi, celebrated her birthday yesterday. Kristi is a beautiful person, who warms a room immediately with her presence. Her heart is gentle and kind and she is always willing to help with anything!!
Kristi is married to my brother Matt, and is mother to Garrett and Olivia.
Happy Birthday, Kristi! I love you and am grateful for the blessing that you are to me and our family!

My friend, Deanna is celebrating her birthday today! Deanna and I have been friends since we were very tiny little girls! Deanna brings laughter and joy into most any situation! She is married to Steven and is mommy to Chloe and Owen.
Happy Birthday Dear Friend! I pray that you have a beautiful day and that you know how loved you are!!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Thank you, Sheila. I had a very nice b-day. I am still recovering from the run on Saturday. I am in a lot more pain than I ever anticipated. Matt says that I am not a very good advertisement for running!

It looks like you had a wonderful weekend! Take care and God bless you.

In Him,

Kristi