BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Goodbye Marcus!!

I would like to take a moment to say goodbye to Capt. Marcus Moyer (USMC), as he gets ready to leave tomorrow for a 7 month deployment, overseas!
Marcus will be flying helicopters off of the USS Iwo Jima (the ship you see in the background).

I am not a military wife, and have never had to say goodbye to my husband for months at a time...so I can't begin to imagine what it must be like for Julie. I so admire her courage!!
Julie, I am praying for you to see God as your strength. He will hold you through this! Your friends, and I'm sure your family, are here for you too!

Marcus, I pray that God will protect you and keep you! Thank you for your service to America! Your sacrifice and service are not going unnoticed here in our house!!

"The LORD bless you
and keep you;

the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;

the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace."

(Numbers 6:24-26)


Hurry Home!
Love,
The Taylor's


1 comments:

Marcus and Julie said...

AAWW thanks Sheila!!!!! Now I'm bawling my eyes out. That was so sweet of you. I'm so blessed to have you as my friend.
I love you!