BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Trina!

Happy Birthday to my Aunt Trina!


Trina married my Uncle Gary, to whom I thought I would grow up and marry (just a childhood crush!), so I wasn't sure about her at first. But I quickly fell in love with her sweet disposition and kind heart!

Trina loves to laugh, and have a great time, but she usually sits on the sidelines, and let's the rest of us act goofy! She is one of the most creative people I know! Her home is beautiful and she has a knack for making any space warm and inviting!

Trina is a mom to Justin and Kayla. When Justin was born ('87), Gary and Trina asked me to come and stay with them, and help Trina with him. I had a blast there! Trina trusted me with her tiny little baby, and that made a huge impact on me!! My life was in chaos at that time, and they gave me a place to be needed, and that made me feel very special and loved!

Trina, I admire you! You are someone who I know would be there for me...not matter what!
You are a strong person, a loving mother and wife, and kindness and gentleness flow freely from your heart! I feel blessed to have you as my Aunt!

I love you, and Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

I have to agree with you. Trina is awesome. I still haven't figured how Gary got her, but I am glad he did.