BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ten For Tuesday

These are the top ten things I would do today if someone called and told me that I miraculously had the day off from being a mom and a teacher!!!

1. Mix up a batch of Monica's Creme Scones w/ dried cranberries, and make a cup of Market Spice tea...I would eat 2 scones, and save the rest for later!
2. Read my current book, "Fancy Pants" until noon.
3. Call a friend to meet me for lunch at "Market Limone"
4. Go to a bookstore and browse the aisles at a very leisurely pace
5. Go to an antique store and again browse the aisles at a very leisurely pace
6. Come home, wrap up in my favorite quilt and take a nap
7. Wake up, and finish reading my book.
8. Finish my scrapbook project on my Creative Memories Memory Board
9. Go out to dinner at Mia Thai with Duane, and order Cashew Chicken!
10. Come home and watch a good movie, then go to bed!

Sometimes, just dreaming about it, makes me happy! (Exhale)

"WAKE UP SHEILA! IT WAS JUST A DREAM, AND IT IS TIME TO START SCHOOL!!!!"

0 comments: