BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

She made it!

Last Monday, March 17th, was my mother-in-law, Margaret's five year anniversary, as a breast cancer survivor!
I will never forget the afternoon, that she called me and told me that she had bad news. She had cancer!!!
We found ourselves almost immediately submerged into "the fight" right along with her. Fighting cancer with someone is one of the scariest things we have ever gone through.
But, something we all learned by walking that journey, is that God is so much bigger than the cancer.
Mother fought hard, made extremely tough decisions, made bald look beautiful, endured awful treatments and with God's healing touch, came through all of it...a victor!

Duane and I wanted to take a moment to tell Mother how proud we are of her, and show our gratefulness to God for His help-every step of the way!

Congratulations Mother! We knew you had it in you!

Love,
Your kids

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Sheila. I felt all of your support and prayers every step of the way!!! God is good ALL the time. Love you,Mother T

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for your family! Thank God for bringing her through it.
Thanks for sharing Sheila!

Beth said...

What an awesome gift! I love your blogs.