BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nikki's World

These are a few pictures of Nikki that I thought were sweet enough to share.

Last Saturday, Talisha and I took the kids swimming. Although this picture is blurry, I couldn't resist sharing it. Emme and Nikki were having so much fun!

She came bouncing into the kitchen yesterday and asked me for graham crackers, her new favorite snack. She wrapped them in a napkin, looked at me, and said, "I am going out to go sit in the sunshine!" (don't you just love the worn out pants?)

These are my first graders, Alyssa and Nikki, practicing their blends and clue words this morning. These girls love to compete, and so this method works!!!

Today Nikki be-dazzled these t-shirts for her American Girl dolls, Samantha, Kit & Josefina. She was so proud of herself! The shirts were a Christmas gift from Grandpa & Grandma Taylor.

0 comments: