BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

It has been decided!


As you can tell by my previous post, I was looking for a way to make today extra special! I had no more than put my warm little piggy's on the floor, and my phone rang.
It was my friend, Anita, and she wanted to know if they could come up to Nampa, to celebrate Kayla's birthday with us tonight?

Of course we said "yes", and so after they pick the girls up from school, they will be on their way!
We have cleaned, shopped for an amazing gift (chosen by Alex:), and have the birthday balloons (also chosen by Alex) waiting for her arrival!!!

A Special Day for a Special Girl!
Happy Leap Day!

1 comments:

Trisha said...

Hi Sheila. Sounds like you stay busy.:) Your mom probably remembers the night we heard the scream outside at your house. We were over there and our parents were playing games or something. THey heard a scream and your mom was quite distressed. THe two dads went out to look butdidn't find anything.
They thought it might have been a wild animal.
Oh! And about the Jezebels, We were bored and were dressing up for fun. We stayed that night til 4AM. The sun was coming up when we got in bed. I don't think we have ever done that before or since. Ask your mom if she remembers that.:)
I dont remember you staying a t our house really. May be a vague recollection, but that's all.It's wierd what makes an impression sometimes, isn't it?
My kids are 12, 9 and 5. My 5 year old started kindergarten this week . She is so excited. Mommy is a little less excited since she has to teach it.:)
Well, have a good night and a good B-day party! TRisha