BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Gift of a Day!



Tomorrow, February 29th, is a gift. On this day, we have been given 24 extra hours to breath, live, laugh, love, play, celebrate.....
How many times have I dreamed for more hours or extra time to do something! And what do you know....I got it!
So, I have been thinking about that, and what I might do on this "extra day"! I haven't come up with anything too grand yet.
I am praying that it will be sunny, and maybe warm-ish....and then we can do something outside?

Maybe a walk down the greenbelt
Lunch in the park
Walk downtown & look for old books at rickety old shops....

We do want to wish Kayla Haight a very happy 12th birthday tomorrow.
Since she was born on Leap Day, she is in all actuality, only 4 years old!

Kayla, you are a sweet girl, and a wonderful friend to Ashley, Alex & Nikki! Have a fun day!

This is Kayla at Focus on the Family, recording an Odyssey episode!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Hi Sheila! It was nice to hear from you. Thanks for your blog address. It was so nice to see your little family. Darrell showed me that you posted on is My Space, and i wanted him to tell you my email, so it was nice to finally find you. So you must homeschool, too. Funny how so many of us are doing that. We use Bob Jones DVD's and I love them. What grades are your kids in? Well, I can talk later. So good to hear from you.
PS REmember the night we dressed up like Jezebels and used play doh for our ears and heard that scream in the woods? :) Sorry for the bad grammar, I got carried away. :)Have a good night! TRISHA

Cher said...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I need to think of each day as a gift from God. It is so easy to get wrapped up in the stresses of to do lists, worries, and concerns. But really life is a gift from God and we need to show Him our love by enjoying his gift to us.
Thank you!
I love you!