BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 11, 2008

The Taylor Men


This is a picture that should make one mother especially proud!

I have reminded my mother-in-law on several occasions, that she has much to be proud of and grateful for. I know she is!

All four of these guys love God, their wives, their children...and others. They are providing well for their families, and serving in many areas of ministry. They know how to laugh, play, help & work.

I think they are some of the nicest looking guys you'll find...especially the one in the red shirt!

Thank you Jamie for the picture!

2 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Is Terry getting ready to pour his drink on Marc? They are a great looking bunch of boys (young men)

julie f said...

Great guys, and she should be proud!!

I think of their family often with all of our boys!