BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The girls, and only the girls, on New Year's!









































































I took 33 pictures over the New Year holiday. This morning, I loaded them onto my computer, and realized that not one of those 33 photos, has a male/boy/man in the picture! I am not real sure why, but upon further review, I came up with this thought: "Maybe the Taylor boys have captured the attention around here for long enough. Now it is time for the girls to get some press!"

Here are a few of them to enjoy!
#1...Nikki looking like she had something to drink! :)
#2...Ashley looking up!
#3...Nikki and Baby Brittney
#4...The Royal Court. Princesses Bridgette, Kendra, Kassidy, Nikki & Brooklyn
#5...Baby Katie
#6...Sara giving Nikki a pedicure and manicure. Thanks Sara!
#7....Jamie & Megan

0 comments: