BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Attention!

I have many of you who are wanting to comment on my blog, but do not have Blogger accounts. I have changed the settings so that anyone can post a comment, but I still will have to approve the comment before it shows up on the blog.
I am asking if you comment, you include your name at the end of what you write. I will deny all comments that come through without a name.
The last time I allowed anyone to post, I got a few really ugly comments, and there were no names on them. I will not let my blog become a place for just anyone to cause hate and discontent.

I love hearing from my friends and family, so please comment away!
Happy Snowy Day!
Sheila

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheila, I am just seeing if this will go through without signing in.
Mom