BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Let's Party!






Tonight, Duane and I hosted "The Aman Family Christmas" in our home. (The torch was officially passed on to me).

We had such a great time! I think there was right at 30 Aman's in the house! There were nearly that many that were unable to come, and they were missed!

Thanks to Mark, we watched old "Aman Family" movies, that he had transferred to DVD. That was a hoot to see!

God has been so good, and tonight I praise Him for blessing me with such a loving family!

2 comments:

Cher said...

I for one am thankful for the blessings that God has bestowed on my family. I am also thankful for a family that cares for one another.
Last night was very enjoyable and relaxing. Thanks sis

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

It was great!! I had a great time. Thank you!