BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Stephanie!


Today is my sister-in-law, Stephanie's, birthday! (she is in the brown vest)

Steph came into the family, when she married Duane's brother, Terry.
I remember my very first reaction to her. (She had flown to Idaho to meet the family). She walked into the house, and I thought: (A) "she is pretty" (B) "she is soooo quiet".

Little did I know that 10 years later, my idea of her being quiet, would change so dramatically!
Don't get me wrong, she is not a loud, obnoxious person...but quiet? Not around this family! She is the most fun, hilarious person in our family. She is the life of the party! She can make tears run down your face! ("Thank God He did!")
Steph is among many other things: kind, compassionate, giving, merciful, ambitious, creative...

She is a wonderful mommy to three absolutely beautiful little girls-Brooklyn, Bridgette & Baby Brittney.

Steph, thank you for being such a sweet sister! I am grateful that you are part of my family. Terry made a wise choice when he chose you!

May God bless you abundantly on your day!
Happy Birthday!
Sheila

P.S. These is the only picture that I could find of Steph. I will have to start taking more of her!!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

The idea of Steph being quiet is a funny one, indeed!! She is SUCH a special person. That's so sweet of you to pay a little tribute to her!
Love you,
Jamie