BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy 4th Kenlee!












































I have a busy weekend coming up, and I don't want to forget Little Miss Kenlee Dyan Horn's birthday wishes.

Kenlee is Aaron and Cher's youngest, and she came into our lives on November 17th. I am known as Aunt Dee Dee to her. And if you didn't notice, she and I have the same middle name (which makes me feel so special).
She is busy little gal and she has been three for a whole year, so that should explain about everything. She is a very sweet little girl, who loves to sing about God or whatever else is on her mind, and when we can get her to pray...wow, can she reach heaven! She sounds like a little evangelist.

Happy Birthday, Kee Kee!
Uncle Duane, Aunt Dee Dee, Ashley, Alex and Nikki love you sooooo much!
Hugs and Kisses

3 comments:

Cher said...

OHHH! Such sweet pictures, my baby is growing up! We are so blessed to have this little one in our lives, she brings so much joy! I do have to say that I am very happy to see this 4 yr. birthday, I'm hoping the terrible 3's subside! :-) Thank you for the sweet tribute, Sheila! I love you!

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

So does her Aunty Lisa!!!

Happy Birthday Kenlee!

Cher said...

Message from Kenlee: "I love Aunt Dee Dee, she is my best teacher for sissy, she is my best aunt Dee Dee.
kauhreeeeeee"
She loved the pictures!