BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Deck the Halls!










The kids and I dug in and dressed our halls for Holidays.
The craft that we did was simple, but it gave us a chance to sit around the table and talk about the gift of Christmas: Jesus. We each wrote with a black marker, one of the letters of His Name. Then we framed each one separately. We arranged it on the coffee table and placed Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus around.
Then the girls set up the Christmas Village. I thought they did a beautiful job, with just a little help from mom.

The kids are in the process of taking any left over decor, and decking their rooms. How fun!

4 comments:

julie f said...

Wow! Everything looks so festive and bright! It puts me in the Christmas "spirit"!

I love the centerpiece of "JESUS". What an awesome way to remember the Reason for the season!

I am so glad you blog!!!

Love you!

Jamie said...

Looks pretty Sheila! I'm still working on mine and loving every minute of it (except for the Christmas boxes hanging around all over the floor!) Have a great day! Love you!

jenny said...

I totally agree with the previous comment...we are in the midst of decorating and I love it, except for the boxes!!!!

jenny said...

Forgot to say....I love yours!