BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Click!




Today, my friend, Dee asked me if I would take some pictures of her baby, Owen, for his birth announcements? I said sure, because I love, love, love to take pictures!
So, after she got Owen to sleep, I posed him, and started clicking away!
This is the finished product. I have to say, that I love it! I love the way his hand and feet turned out!
Owen is such a sweet, happy baby! I thought I would include the one of him smiling, and with his mommy.
Maybe this is what I should do with all of my free time (ha ha). I did really enjoy it!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That is one beautiful announcement! I LOVE the feet and hand!

Love you,
Jamie

Cher said...

That is adorable! You did a great job! I'm telling you, there is a reason why I leave my camera at home sometimes and just ask you for copies... you are a wonderful photographer!

julie f said...

So lovely!

Are you coming to my house next? :)

You really could start a side business doing this.

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

DeeDa~~ So are you thinking of a side business of babies or taking pictures?? I hope it is taking pictures honey!!

I love you and if I was to have more children, you could take their pictures all the time.
I love you!