BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 1, 2007

My Cheesecake birthday!






I have many special people in my life, that made my birthday one I won't soon forget!

My birthday was last Friday, and for lunch, my sweet sister, Cher, had me over for lunch. She had also invited our friend, and hair stylist, Mary Anderson, over as well. Cher made a delicious pot of soup and warm bread straight from her oven. She topped it off with Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake, that was to die for!
After we ate, Mary gave me a much needed haircut. Mary is on maternity leave, so we have been suffering with our hair, while we wait for her to get back to work. Thank you Mary!!!!! They don't come any better than you!

Then that evening, Duane, Ashley, Alex & Nikki, took me to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner, and of course...cheesecake! I ate the best dish I have ever had there-Cashew Orange Chicken! It will be my choice from now on. We left with an Oreo Swirl Cheesecake to-go.

Then on Saturday morning, I went to a brunch at Rose's house, that was for a few friends of ours, who we worked with a couple of years ago. I knew of six of us that was going to be there. When I arrived, Rose informed me that it was a surprise birthday party for me!!! So, in walks 9 of my all time favorite people!!!!

Milo and Yvonne (thank you Milo, for putting up with all of us girls, and for the sweet prayer. It meant a lot!)
Mom
Talisha
Cher
Julie
Tina
Vicki
Charlotte
Rose
I missed Paula and Steph who couldn't come, but I understand.

I was sooooo happy!! Thank you Rose for the beautiful party, amazingly decorated cake, and the chance to be with people who bless my life in more ways than I can count! You are a wonderful friend!

Then Sunday, my dear mom, fixed me my favorite Sunday Dinner, and a White Chocolate Huckleberry Cheesecake, that was heaven-sent!

Thank you to all who made this weekend very special for me. I told you all that I had amazing friends and family!!

3 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

WOW, you are special. Glad to see your "special" friends were there. Gee Paula, I guess I know where we are, but at least we don't ride the Short Bus.

I do love you!

SheilaDy said...

No, you don't ride the short bus, you ride the shortest bus!

Paula was in the hills with her family, cutting wood. She called on Thursday to tell me how much she loved me...so there!

If you will go back and read the post, you will see that I said, "9 of my all time favorite people". That would insinuate that I have many, many favorite people, and 9 of them were at my party...right?

Lisa, You are one of my all time favorite peoples too!
I love ya,
Sheila

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

ohhhhhh so now I ride the shortest bus, well honey you don't ride a bus. hahaha
I love you, just had to throw something into the fire there.
I had you over for hamburgers and work, so that should be real special.

I love you!