BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Birthday Girl Nichole!









Nichole Rebecca Taylor is going to be 7 years old tomorrow!

She was born on 9/21/2000.

She came into our family as the baby sister to two older siblings, and they were wrapped around her little finger instantly! Ashley was seven, and would pick her up if she even grunted. Alex was four, and he was so protective from the beginning.
Today, things are not a lot different. She barely speaks, and they are at her beck and call. Alex gets very worried if she gets hurt, and would fight a large army for her. She does get on their nerves, and she is a bit bossy, but they love her anyway.

Nikki's birth was the first one I had an epidural with. It was truly wonderful! I had absolutely no pain, and the mood in the room was quiet and very calm. When Marc & Talisha and Aaron & Cher came in right after the delivery, Talisha said, "you don't even look like you just had a baby!" I became a huge advocate for epidurals after that!

Parenting Nikki has been a joy-filled experience. All three of our children are wonderful in their own unique way, and Nikki's way is mostly happy! She is easy to deal with, and I could count one one hand the times that we have had to come down hard on her. Most of the time, all it takes is a stern look, and we see her change her mind about how she is behaving. (We will have to wait and see how it is during those traumatic teen years!)

Nikki is all frills and very girly! She loves the colors pink and purple, all things princess, Polly Pocket and Pet Shoppe. She loves going to her class at church (she quickly falls in love with her teachers!) and Caravan's on Wednesday night. Being with her cousins, Alyssa, Kenlee, Brooklyn, Bridgette & Emme, is one of her favorite things of all!
She likes to spend time in the kitchen with mom, but helping Daddy is fun too! When asked what she wants to be when she grows up, she says, "I will probably marry Levi, and then I will be a mommy... oh, and a nurse!"

Nichole, you have brought oodles of happiness into our family. We all love you and we pray that you continue to be a girl who loves Jesus and others as openly as you do right now.
Have fun being 7!

2 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Happy Birthday Nikki~ I remember when you were born, you were named after Honeys doggy. No not really, but I just had to say that. I remember when I was 7, we just moved to Greenleaf from Kuna and your grandma Sue had just gotten married and my whole world was falling apart or so I tho't. I know you will have a great birthday! I love you gobs!

julie f said...

Nikki~

What a darling you are! I hope your day is special and very fun-filled! Your mom is right; you do have such a "sunny" smile and brighten everyone's day!

(Are you sure you really want to marry Levi? Drew is close to your age and pretty cute too!!):)

We love you!
The Frenches