BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cousins from Seattle





Tonight, all of us headed out to Murphy, to enjoy an evening with my cousins from Seattle. Mom fixed her delicious enchiladas, and I took blackberry cobbler.

Melissa (Aman) is married to Jimmy. They are parents to James(4) and Blake(1). Jessica (Aman) is married to Mike and they are mommy and daddy to Jayden (8 mon.)
I remember hauling both Melissa and Jessica around when they were babies. Now they have their own babies! And Jessica's baby, Jayden has red hair!!! (I love red hair!) These couples are great parents and yes, I am proud of them.

We had a great time! When I asked James if he remembered us (from last Summer), he said, "I sure did!" He enjoyed watching and following Alex around.

Thank you God for blessing us with chances, even the small ones, to be with those we love.

P.S. Alex once again proved to his mom, and dad, and Grandpa Bob, and everyone else out there, that he is a GOOD shot with his rifle. He hit the bulls-eye every time!

1 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Well I am anxious to see all of them tonight. I love the pictures. I too remember hauling those 2 girls around with me. I was pushing Melissa around the mall when she was just weeks old, with Honey and Kim and this lady in the Hallmark store told me my baby was beautiful. She kept insisting Melissa was mine. I tho't that was rude, since I was about 15 years old. Thanks for sharing!