BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Heaven for a day!

I experienced a piece of heaven yesterday!
As I mentioned previously, Duane treated me to a "Spa Day" for our anniversary. I had never been to one, but now I am hooked for life!

I started out by getting an exfoliating body scrub...I am not kidding, it was out of this world!!! Then, for nearly two hours, I received the best massage ever! If you are looking for a good massage therapist, I know where to send you! She did several different massage techniques...one being, deep tissue. Yes, I am very sore today, but it is worth it! She had me so relaxed that I was almost asleep.

After I peeled myself up from the massage room, I was treated to a delicious lunch that Duane had chosen for me!
Menu:
Turkey & Cranberry Sandwich
Creamy Pasta Salad
Cantaloupe Wedge
Chocolate Chip Cookie

I sat in this quiet little room with soft piano music in the background, and a beautiful view of the flower garden.

Then I was treated to a manicure and a pedicure...I have to say that the pedicure was my favorite! The gal doing it was friendly and we had a nice visit about life. My fingernails have a lovely French manicure, and my toenails are sporting a rose colored polish from their "Diamond Series"! She said it was "diamonds for my toes"...ooh la la!!

After I left Panache, Duane met me for dinner at Red Lobster and then it was home for a late night swim in the pool.
What a delightful day!!

Now I have laundry to wash, dry and fold, a house to clean, grocery shopping to do....back to reality!
Thank God for days that are relaxing and a husband that gives so abundantly from his heart!
God is good!

2 comments:

julie f said...

Sounds like a wonderful day for a wonderful lady! So glad you enjoyed yourself! Next time you want company, you know who to call! :)


Loved the pictures of your babies...where does the time go, really? Such sweet kids!

Cara said...

OK! Were you trying to make us all jealous?! Glad you had a good time--you deserve it!