BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 2, 2007

Facing Grace

Hello, to all who are reading this blog.

My dear friend, Cara Gremillion, has successfully convinced me to start blogging. I am not sure that she has begun the adventure herself, but she thinks I need to. So, here goes.

I have picked the name Facing Grace, because that is exactly what I do every day. It is my identity. Without grace in my life, I am lonely, afraid, shameful and lost. Every day, I am reminded that Christ has redeemed my life. He so lovingly gave me grace and mercy, when I least deserved it. So, I wake up each day "facing grace".

2 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

well welcome to blogspot!!! I love you!

julie f said...

Sheila,

So nice to see your blog...I just began one on Sat. as I had a couple of quiet moments. Hopefully the upkeep is easy!:)

I was blessed to visit with Cara last night for a while. She is still thinking of beginning a blog, but is stumped on a name. Any ideas?

It's so nice to have you for a friend...love your title!

Have a wonderful day,
Julie