BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Something to ponder....

This is a question that I have been pondering for a few days....

"Where is your mountain, and are you climbing it?"

Personally, I have identified an entire mountain range!! But then realize that there is one standing like Mt. Rainer...high above the rest!

The answer to my question upon further reflection is: "Yes, I am climbing it!"
It has been a booger of a climb too! I have wanted to give up over and over...I have been ready to turn around and throw my pack down more than once. But then I read that He who causes eagles to soar, will renew me with His Strength, and cause me to soar to the top of my mountain (Isaiah 40:31).

The most amazing part of this story, is that I am not alone! My Strength-Renewer travels with me, and encourages me along the way!
And while I am saying, "I think I can, I think I can...." He is saying, "I know you will, I know you will..."

Psalms 3:5...I lie down and sleep (in peace); I wake again (ready to climb my mountain), because the Lord sustains me."

(words in parentheses are mine)

0 comments: