BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Prayer Board

My very talented and inspiring sister-in-law, Talisha, recently created a beautiful prayer board (not sure that is what she is calling it, but that is what it is) where she posts the things she is praying about. I loved it and felt inspired to make one of my own, using my Creative Memories Memory Board.

Last night I shared with my family how they can also use it to post the prayer needs they have. We do have so much that we are praying about, but we are anticipating BIG answers from our God...who does exceedingly more that we can imagine!!

I thought I would blog about this, hoping that it encourages some of you to do likewise. It is a great way to have a visual reminder that God is not sleeping!! He is alive and working miracles all around us!

Where we will post our prayer needs:

Where we will post the answers to our prayers and how God is working in our lives:

This little pocket has empty prayer cards and a pen, for everyone in our family to use.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Sheila,

I love this idea. I hope you don't mind if I copy you?

How are things going? I hope all is well. You are such a precious sister. I am so thankful to God that He brought our lives together through our parents. :~)

God bless you!

Kristi