BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Birthday Lunch

My sweet friends surprised me yesterday with a beautiful birthday lunch. It was at one of our favorite little shops...Cafe' de Coco. It is where my book group usually meets, so that is how they got me there. I didn't know that it was going to be a party, so I didn't have my camera.

While we laughed our heads off, we feasted on Turkey Foccacia Sandwiches, Toasted Crab Sandwiches, Grilled Cheese, and Tomato Basil soup, and sipped a variety of yummy beverages, including Iced Market Spice Tea! Fall is a perfect time for it...the spicy sweet flavor is delightful! Some of the gals topped off the event with Cafe' de Coco's famous Lemon Creme Cake!

My friends all blessed me with sweet gifts...

A relaxing Piano CD from Julie, a darling bag full of shower gel, lotions and chocolate from Rose, a coffee card from Paula, tea from my mother, and then Cherylyn, Talisha, Paula, Steph and Damaris all gave me the most darling bracelet. It is a tea cup bracelet that I had been drooling over!! I was so happy!!

Thank you dear friends for blessing my life with the most beautiful friendship and an abundance of love!! I love each one of you!!

1 comments:

Marcus and Julie said...

AAWW you have great friends!!! I love your bracelet!! It is totally you!!