BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

As Summer Winds Down...

Here are pictures of the days and events that we have been enjoying over the last few weeks...

Nikki, at the CNR

Jennifer, Margaret, Leslie and Bev at the CNR!

Ben and Julie, at the CNR

Duane (cuter than any cowboys there!!)

Bob, Ash and Duane

Margaret, Bob and Ash

Emme and Nikki

Pileup!!!!!!!!!! Poor Alex!

Nikki and Emme
Terry and Ben

Your's truly and her man!

Duane, Brittney, Jeremy, Terry, Marc and Addison

Alex

Aunt Leslie and Bev

Ash and Brittney

Talisha, Marc, and Leslie

Bob and his sister, Lenora

The dessert that I took to dinner!

Duane and Brittney

Cher, Laura and Sheila (Laura is a friend from elementary school!)

The little Taylor girls painting pottery

The big Taylor girls painting pottery

Leslie and Talisha with their masterpieces (Duane told Leslie he thought hers looked like fried eggs on a plate!! She thought it was funny!)

Nikki

Duane untangling one of many lines!

Nikki
Aaron and Talisha with their catches!

My boy, Alex!
My Man, Duane!
My girl, Ash (and Tucker)

My other girl, Nikki (she had just gotten a bee sting on her foot! Poor thing!)

Kenlee, Emme, and Addison with worms!!!! YUK!!!

Marc and Talisha


Aaron and Cher....rub-a-dub-dub!

3 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Looks like lots of fun! By the way, the picture of Duane at the Rodeo, your comment about cuter than any Cowboy there, well I was just wondering 'was he wearing his Wranglers'? I have to admit, he is pretty darn cute.

Dara and Tico said...

hi sheila! I really like your blog..I had a little nose around. Your family is lovely! And it is fun to see photos of people I knew when I was a kid all grown up now! ;-) love your music list too! take care! Dara

Anonymous said...

That first photo of Nikke is her daddy all over! I have seen that very expression many times...they really ARE cute!