BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Drumroll Please.........

Today, July 2, 2008, marks one year of being a blogger on Facing Grace! This blog is #222.

I have enjoyed every moment of sharing what is one my heart, and am surprised that I have so many faithful readers! Although few comment here (I guess to remain anonymous), I do know that you are here, and hope you stick around!

I am celebrating this monumental day, by laying flat on my back with the flu!! I have 11 people still living in my house, and the flu was not on my agenda!!

Here's to another year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better!

Trisha said...

So sorry you are down. That is not fun--double not fun with lots of company. :) AHHH Hope you get to feeling better soon. Trisha

Marcus and Julie said...

I hope that you get to feeling better!! Thanks for sharing your blog with us.
Luv ya,
Julie