BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the three Dad's in my life (I will be blogging about my children's dad next).
To my Dad, Steve...Happy Father's Day!! Thank you for teaching me the spirit of adventure and spontaneity. I have great memories of being woke up with the news that we were going to go do something fun!! To this day, I love to pick up and go!
I also have been told that I get my artistic flair and creativity from you. I remember you showing me how to arrange weeds, and they would be beautiful! Thank you for nurturing the love for beauty in me!
I love you, Dad!

To my other Father, Bob (Davenport)...I have told you many times, that God knew exactly what I needed in a Father, and He gave me you!! You are as close to having the Father-Heart-of-God as it gets!! Your unconditional love and undying support for me, means more than my humble words will ever be able to say!
Watching you choose to love my mom, and then embracing children that weren't officially yours....thank you!!
I love you & I am so grateful for you!

To the Father of my Husband, Bob (Taylor)....When I was dating Duane, you quickly became someone who I could respect and love as a Dad! I used to think, "I sure hope I can marry Duane, and have Bob for a Father in Law! You always were kind to me, and your comforting hugs and steady support through some of my hardest times....I have never forgotten them!
Thank you too, for fathering the man who is my husband! You have modeled for him, a love for family, a love for others, but mostly, you modeled a love for God! He is an amazing dad, and I believe you had a part in that!!
I love you!
Your Favorite Daughter-in-law! (Ha!!)

To all my brother's....Aaron, Matt, Terry, Marc & Brian,
Happy Father's Day!!

0 comments: