BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Garlic Bubble Bread


Garlic Bubble Bread...this is so delicious! I served it with my Chicken Rice Casserole tonight, and it was a hit!!

1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough or 17 frozen dinner rolls divided in half, thawed
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp. dried parsley or basil
1/4 tsp. salt

Divide dough into 34 pieces. In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over pieces of dough and gently stir until dough is coated. Pour into a lightly greased bundt pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
Bake at 375 for 20-25 min. or until golden brown.
Serve warm!

2 comments:

Marcus and Julie said...

That sounds so yummy!!! I will be trying this sometime soon. Thanks for a new recipe, you know I love them! :-)

Anonymous said...

I think I may have just drooled all over my keyboard. If my computer stops working, it's your fault! This looks really, really good. I lurves me some good garlic bread with any kind of pasta dish. Sandra!!